Timeless

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I hope that now that NBC has eventually decided to renew it, they do a 22 episode season, instead of the irregular 14 or less episode season.

So it sounds, like NBC is renewing it, but wishing it will go unnoticed, shame on you NBC.

Ok, I admit this show may have a minority audience, but those of us who like it would love to see it last more than 2 seasons.

On a not so related issue, I took a peek at those videos, and I couldn't tell if that was really Abigail Spencer or if it was a case of mistaken identity, as I was not able to see her face clearly.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
So it sounds, like NBC is renewing it, but wishing it will go unnoticed, shame on you NBC.

Ok, I admit this show may have a minority audience, but those of us who like it would love to see it last more than 2 seasons.

On a not so related issue, I took a peek at those videos, and I couldn't tell if that was really Abigail Spencer or if it was a case of mistaken identity, as I was not able to see her face clearly.
That's because the focus in the video wasn't her face....:biggrin

Great, BUT.......

"Producers Sony TV fought hard to keep the show going after the initial cancellation with both Kripke and co-creator/co-showrunner Shawn Ryan having pitched a family-friendly take on season two."

That does not bode well in my mind.

Too Bad. I really liked the show and the concept. But it is sci fi and it doesn't stick to the traditional cop /robber /hospital shows that permeate the networks.

I hope NBC resumes work on this show for the short renewed Season 2, pretty soon.

And hopefully before Abigail Spencer (a.k.a. Lucy) gets bored, and gets the idea of having fun making videos by herself.

Lucy and the team have been working on season 2 already, below is the first image released.

Still no premiere date for season 2, though.

timeless-season-2.jpg

Reactions: TheKrell
Is that the LED Date/Time panel from Doc's DeLorean I spy next to Rufus and just to the right of Lucy's left elbow? ;)

Edit: Nope, I guess not. The images from the movies show the colors don't mix on a line and go Red, Green, and Amber for Destination, Present, and Last Departure Times. Ah, well, would have been a neat Easter Egg...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)