Timeless

even if it goes off the air you can rest assured that there will be another time travel series ina few years and it wil likely be on NBC. they have a long history of then.

I finally watched this last episode last night, so I see some thing did not go back to the way they were.

I see they left door open to a potential season 2, but I don't think that will happen.

I remember with The Event also on NBC they left a finale with open door for a second season, and there was even talk that Netflix would run it, but nope, nothing.

I think that she was possibly seeing the future. A side effect of being number 4 in the 3 man time ship. They might explore that if there is a second season.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I think that she was possibly seeing the future. A side effect of being number 4 in the 3 man time ship. They might explore that if there is a second season.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

It was flashbacks to the 1930's when the Golden Gate bridge was being built. It was a partial bridge, and you could see cranes on it putting it together. So, it had to be happening after 1933, and before 1937 when it opened.

That was bizarre, and she had only traveled once, in that last episode, to 1954.

Not sure if that meant that outside, time was about to change, or was that just in her mind or what, because apparently Rufus didn't notice it. :confused:

That was bizarre, and she had only traveled once, in that last episode, to 1954.

Not sure if that meant that outside, time was about to change, or was that just in her mind or what, because apparently Rufus didn't notice it. :confused:

It's probably meant to show that SHE is able to see overlapping and/or ALL alternate states of time. Perhaps that will mean that she can be a navigator for future trips.

That and Emma taking the mothership (apparently) on the final scence, would make a second season quite interesting IMO.

I just hate that after becoming a junkie for Lucy and the gang, looks like the probability of a season 2 is practically zero.

MY condolences. The show was not my cup of tea but I saw that it inspired great loyalty and I was rooting for it. For the longest time I thought it had little chance but when it took so long for NBC to make an announcement i started I thought that maybe it was going to get renewed.

Reactions: DJdish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)