Timeless

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Not sure what NBC wants to do or if they think they have a strategy for the Monday time slot this show was in.

They have had several shows on this time slot that were on for just one season, and when they had successful shows on this time slot like Blacklist and Blindspot, with good same day ratings they sent them to another day, to the detriment in ratings of such shows, maybe thinking
that just by magic any show on this time slot would do great in ratings? :rolleyes:

I think the reason why they cancelled it was because Riddenhouse was behind it. The show was telling too much truth and not enough science fiction. :nana

:D Finally, an explanation that makes sense :D:D

Well, I´m glad because that way, Lucy is still alive, and she may end up in another show, another time, in the past or in the future.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I think the reason why they cancelled it was because Riddenhouse was behind it. The show was telling too much truth and not enough science fiction. :nana

They canceled it because there's still a lawsuit over the fact that they completely stole the entire story concept from a Spanish company. It's almost an exact duplicate, and the showrunners had access and a dvd of the Spanish series, so they don't have a leg to stand on and will lose.

http://deadline.com/2016/09/timeles...aim-that-timeless-idea-was-stolen-1201827221/

Ok, so that is for real. I'm glad.

I guess anything can happen with this show, did Lucy or Flynn go back in time to change NBC's decision?

Lucy come back ;)

Ok, so that is for real. I'm glad.

I guess anything can happen with this show, did Lucy or Flynn go back in time to change NBC's decision?

Lucy come back ;)
Sure sounds like it! :clapping:clapping:clapping

Unfortunately we have to wait till the summer of 2018 to see it , if the article posted above was correct.

I tuned out after the first six episodes because of the constant pandering. Hopefully, they will get rid of the pilot that seemed to always yap about the treatment of black people in the past. That and they spent a lot of time going to time periods relating to the treatment of blacks. I'm just sick of hearing about it. CW's Legends of Tomorrow is much more interesting as a time-travel series and Jefferson ( Firestorm ), Kendra ( Hawkgirl - one season ), and Mari ( Vixen ) are actually cool characters.

I enjoyed the first season, I don't demand their sci-fi to be reasonable and accurate.

I love Lucy, I think she's just great, very natural, I remember the scene where she fell through the window, not exactly the dramatic entrance you would expect from the heroine of the show, but that's Lucy, and I like her just the way she is. :D

Reactions: MikeD-C05
yep, that's why I said I'd google it, but.....
upon googling abigail spencer videos, looked like it's about some not so family friendly videos, and since I'm at work, I shouldn't get distracted with that ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts