Timer conflicts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

greglwood

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2012
Does anyone really understand how this all works. I can't figure it out. I show conflicts and on some there is a resolve and on others there is not. If I click resolve some will show me i am trying to record 4 things at once but there seems to be no choices to correct this other than to delete the timer. On others i click resolve and it does nothing. No pop-up or anything.

I a couple of causes a conflict shows up but the show is also showing up as being recorded at a later time. So why is it showing that there is conflict. It's obviously smart enough to pick it up later, so why is it still bitching?

Yeah.. I agree! Its a bit confusing. Also with the color symbols that show up on the guide for timers... They should pit a legend up somewhere on the screen. (especially on that conflict screen)

The toughest thing to see is if a show previous to the one you are concerned with is causing a conflict with a +minutes on the record time. The channel line will appear in the conflict resolution screen but not the program unless you move the time back.

Also if you edit a timer to solve the conflict, there is no Exit or Done Button from the Edit Panel.

Also it is not obvious that you have to Save (upper right) to enact the changes you made.

I guess the designers of the Conflict Resolution interface never had any conflicts to resolve or the UI would be a lot better. Probably the poorest part of the Hopper Software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts