Timer not paying attention to maximum number of recordings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mrschwarz

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 17, 2004
I have a 722k. I have several timers where I have set a maximum number of recordings. For example, I record the evening news and I only want the latest. If I don't watch it, I still don't want yesterdays. Since I am a full time RVer, I have been setting Dish Passes for network TV since Dish no longer offers DNS. I have been out of town. When I returned last night, I had 3 recordings of the evening news. On a couple of timers where I had set a maximum of 20, I had 44 on one and 32 on the other.

This tends to delete older shows that I haven't watched yet and defeats the purpose of the maximum timers.

Why do you use dish pass, you should only use dish pass when you do not know where or when something is on
Since he said is is a full time RVr, he's probably moving from market to market, with the programs being on different channels.

KAB is corresct. More to the point, it doesn't matter whether it's a Dish Pass or a timer. It's doing the same for all.

I have noticed that on my 722k as well lately. I think it started as of L805, but I'm not 100% sure of that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts