TimeTrax Doesn't Deliver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jz72923

Original poster
Jun 16, 2006
I'm experiencing a problem opposite that of alexnew's, but just as frustrating. I received my activation code immediately. In fact I've received about 3 emails with the activation code. Problem is, I haven't received my hardware. Also paid by PayPal, immediate payment to TT for $125, yet after almost 2 weeks my order still shows as pending (this is for the XM Direct complete pkg, not TraxCatcher). Total includes $15.50 for "Priority" shipping. Have logged a ticket and was told that they would check with shipping... no further response or change in status. Anyone else experience similar problems?

I wouldn't call it opposite. Similar though. The hardware arrived just fine. It appears to work too.. Although I can't say since the software from TimeTrax stops working every 15 minutes.

The lights are on over there, but it feels like no one is at home.

Does anyone know where I can get a key for the TimeTrax software? I have the paperwork that shows I paid for it, so it wouldn't be stealing.

Good luck with your issue.

Similar situation with me. Paid via Pay Pal back on 24 May, several emails, and no hardware to date, although I received the activation code the smae day as the order.

Yes, we are backed up significantly in shipping. I did just double check and the website and it is reflecting "Usually Ships in 6 to 8 Business Days".

I think that we have fallen a couple days outside of that window on several orders some of which are shipping today and the remainder will ship tomorrow in the morning. You will receive an e-mail with a tracking number as soon as the are on the pallet.

If you have not gotten an activation key and have an open ticket that you are having trouble with, send me a PM here and I will find out what is going on and get things straightened out for you.

I apologize for the troubles....

David K.
Customer Service

Given that, at least for Sirius listeners, everything including Stern is available via streaming audio, does anyone have a real reason to continue using TT??? Shouldn't we just use Replay A/V or something like that to capture the streaming audio?

My issue is resolved, albeit 2-3 weeks later than I would have liked. I received the code I paid for months ago, last week June 29th.

TimeTrax Did Deliver (finally)

I did finally receive my hardware (this was just days before TT disappeared). I've installed the hardware and everything works great. It's so disappointing to see a Company with such a great product seemingly fall apart because they don't have the wherewithal to provide the kind of first class Customer Service that matches their product. They will be tested again now...if they've folded (and I hope they haven't), will they provide a means to continue to support those of us that have purchased their product or will we be left high and dry? Based on their behavior the last couple of days, I can't help but expect the latter.

If TimeTrax is indeed gone, I would like to make sure peoples TimeTrax software stay running and would voulenteer to run their license checking server.

I wish we could get a statement from them. I tried contacting Elliot last night with no luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts