Titan TV guide for AMG others

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

madmadworld

Official TV Watcher
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 7, 2006
up on the roof in SinCity
found one for
AMG Galaxy 19 at 97.0°W 3991 H 9983 C-BAND KSDI 4
There are 5 of them

i will up date more in this thread as time allows
feel free to add your finds here

Last edited:
Mad, I got tired of trying to figure out what call letters to use in Titan. I started printing out schedules for certain favorite stations. Some are monthly or weekly. AMG's website has a monthly schedule which is pretty good. Blind

I followed the link to amgtv and followed some of the links within amgtv and in the coordinates it says that amg is on 3.991 with 9982sr. And it tells that it is not encripted or scrambled. But i do not see it in my scan. Any info on these? thanks

MY bad, I had the dish parked on 99 not 97. Found AMG now.

Cruzin, I tried to get AMG with my 6 foot Fortec and nothing. I finally moved my 8.5 foot Paraclipse with its dead acuator to 97W and it's there at about 37%. The threshold on my Fortec Dynamic is around 29% so it stays in fairly well. Others can add their two cents but I couldn't get on a 6 footer. I show 3390 H 9983 on my receiver. Hope this helps Blind

I cant get it on the 6 footer either....I think it has to do with World Harvest next door.
WHT is at 4000 H 26400 so its probably drowning out the AMG signal on the smaller dishes

Oklahoma PBS

Oklahoma PBS

Orbital Location - 125.0°W
Satellite - Galaxy 14 & AMC 21
Freq.- 12113
Polarity - V
Symbol Rate- 8704
Modulation - S-2 8psk
FEC - 3/4
Pilot- off
Resolution - 4:2:0

For these use IN Titan guide
KOET 2 =SD
KOED 1 = HD

thanks photoman76

Louisiana PBS
Use
WLPB 1= HD
WLPB 2
WLPB 3

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts