CONTEST!! Titanium ASC1 Appreciation Give-A-Way

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
well i have to say i normally dont do these give aways. but i will this time bc its for titanium and i have to say he has made a good company for himself. i started getting into this hobby in 2016 and have only bought his products. i have had problems im not going to lye. but i called him up and had no problems at all fix what was wrong and on i went. i have also call him just to talk and shot the stuff and let me say this guy knows his stuff. i could go on and on but im not going to flatter anyone hahaha. so i hope the best of luck to everyone and ill keep buying and calling Brain ;)

Now I need a ASC1 mover more than ever. Since moving to this house, I have been limited to 3 sats. 89, 91 and 95. I have a amazon forest behind my house. The trees are all 150 to 200 foot tall. Talked to a regular customer of mine who has a tree service and between myself and him and his equipment we dropped 12 trees and opened my view up. The catch? I have to set him up with FTA. He has cleared land and I have a spare ten footer, so that ASC1 would be a great payback for me and him. And with the ASC1 I know a one time setup will work. What I am saying he will get mine. I could never do what he did here. I made a promise and will set him up. Me a Vbox 7 and hpoe for the best.. I have a trailer jack that would work as good as a vbox!

Thank you Titanium Satellite for all your contributions to this hobby, not only with equipment but also with the knowledge you share with everyone.
At the same time, thank you to all members of the forum that take the time to repply to the many questions posted here and share their knowledge with all of us.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: Titanium and KE4EST
And the winner is...
November_Contest.JPG

Congratulations to mc6809e, Ernie!! Ernie please contact me via PM to claim your prize!!

Congratulations to mc6809e !!! Your ASC1 has been shipped and will arrive in a few days.

Thank you everyone for your kind comments and for supporting Michael Electronics, Titanium Satellite and the SatelliteGuys forum! SatelliteGuys is a great place to exchange information and help others get the most out of our hobby. It is a fun place to hang out!

Sorry to see the end of the ASC1 era, but looking forward to supporting satellite hobbyists with innovative and quality products for many years to come.