Titanium positioner

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigg t

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 3, 2012
foothills N.C.
I was just wondering if it's ok to modify the sat. list to only include the sats you want to recieve. If you delete the satellites you don't recieve it shouldn,t create a problem? Hope to get mine this week and was working on a list to put in it . What happens if you dont delete unwanted positions?

The lists provided is for all satellites with active transponders for a region. Mix, match, add, delete or don't use at all. The choice is yours. If you don't delete unused satellites, you will need to remember not to program that satellite index number.

What I do is download the active satellite list from my STB and create a CSV file with my STB channel editor. Add the positioner column, vertical and Horizontal columns with default 45/-45 degree settings. Load the CSV file to the ASC1. This way the ASC1 satellite list and naming exactly matches my STB list.

Brian Gohl
Titanium Satellite

Thanks for answering. The main purpose of this purchase is to make the system more user friendly for the wife. I'm really looking forward to getting it set up.

If that is the case, hide the ASC1 behind the TV. She won't see another electronic box and it truly will be an invisible adapter. No need to even add a satellite list to display on the front panel. :D

Brian Gohl
Titanium Satellite

Then make a FAVORITE's list in the FTA box. Budda bing - budda boom - select channel and 'off we go' to the correct satellite and channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)