Title availability?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Lord_Vader

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
Richmond, VA
Just curious...

Do you think that there enough title available in your queue? All of mine are short wait to very long wait. I'm keeping Netflix for now and just getting xbox games from Blockbuster/Dish. ( I do have some movies at the bottom of the queue in case none of the games are available. )

Not sure if it will get better or not, but for now I will keep both.

56 titles in queue, 3 Very Long Wait, and 6 Short Wait (and I do get short wait titles shipped frequently). That still gives me 47 readily available titles. I'm good with that.

Just an FYI I mentioned somewhere on another thread...you can change the Bluray option to DVD with the little drop down arrow in the queue list, and a lot of times that makes the "wait" titles become available.

You can also adjust the preferences on your account to default to Blu-ray when you add a movie to your queue. This helps if you prefer to have Blu-rays sent if the movie is available in that format and DVD as a secondary if it's not available.

56 titles in queue, 3 Very Long Wait, and 6 Short Wait (and I do get short wait titles shipped frequently). That still gives me 47 readily available titles. I'm good with that.

Just an FYI I mentioned somewhere on another thread...you can change the Bluray option to DVD with the little drop down arrow in the queue list, and a lot of times that makes the "wait" titles become available.

Seeing titles available in Blockbuster stores but not available in my queue is getting old fast. Hey Dish, there is a reason BB failed, the management style of BB execs, if you continue allowing them to run Movie Pass it will plummet and fail just like their stores. If I wasn't willing to drive 2 miles to a BB store, I'm sure as heck not willing to drive 10 miles just because they don't want to make the film available online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts