Titletown USA

redophile

Original poster
Jul 19, 2008
Santa Barbara, CA
Is it just me or does ESPN come up with strange Sportscenter segments? With all do respect, we can't really compare small high school "title" towns with NY and LA. In the summer they don't have many events to cover other than baseball, so they probably need to fill time. Oh well, I'd rather watch it than Who's Now? Who knows what they'll come up with next summer.....

I think a couple of yrs. ago, they did 50 states in 50 days. It was good depending upon where they went. I understand where your coming from. They actually profiled Williamsport, Pa. for titletown USA. How is that possible?

Sportscenter has been nearly unwatchable for the past 8-10 years. Its really a shame. I much prefer espnnews.

I am also getting tired of all the crap they put on there.

I think a couple of yrs. ago, they did 50 states in 50 days. It was good depending upon where they went. I understand where your coming from. They actually profiled Williamsport, Pa. for titletown USA. How is that possible?

50 states in 50 days was kind of fun, you're right. But last year Who's Now was just so pointless.

Sportscenter has been nearly unwatchable for the past 8-10 years. Its really a shame. I much prefer espnnews.

They have a few good anchors, (ex: SVP because you can tell he's truly passionate about college sports and golf) but the schtick is just too much on most of them. I'm looking at you, Stu Scott and Neil Everett.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts