tivo stream 4k

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I ordered the new Chromecast the second I heard it was released, as I'm not happy with my new TV as a streaming platform, and I wanted something with HBO Max and Peacock (though side-loading HBO Max on my 4K FireTV stick is working fine). But really I just wanted something shiny and new. :D

Here's a good early review of the device:

The Netflix bundle is unfortunately for the standard (non-4K UHD) tier of the service, so I passed. Otherwise I would've been all over it.
Several people on slickdeals are reporting that

"offer value may be applied to a different Netflix streaming plan under the same account", with the total value applied being up to $77.94.

Which they are saying you basically get 77.94 worth of Netflix "credit", which would equal 6 months of their 2 screen tier plan.

Reactions: Zookster
Several people on slickdeals are reporting that

"offer value may be applied to a different Netflix streaming plan under the same account", with the total value applied being up to $77.94.

Which they are saying you basically get 77.94 worth of Netflix "credit", which would equal 6 months of their 2 screen tier plan.
Thanks for the correction. My bad. I didn't read all the way through the fine print before posting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)