Tivo teams up with blockbuster

yeah I agree with that, what would you guys say about a netflix/blockbuster forum, would you visit that and post in it? I just wonder as maybe I will approach Scott to see if we can do something, as really they are starting to take lives of their own on, and are encompassing so much.

make sense to me to have it's own forum, It would catch alot of stuff that kind of is a grey area with these 2 companies.

I suggested a Digital Media forum a while back and saw a lightbulb appear over Scott's head. Netflix/BB would fall under that as streaming services, as well as stuff like DRM, Digital Copy and some of the topics from here and from Computer Zone would be a little more at home there too.

I was kinda the same way when posting things about the Roku/NetFlix/Amazon VOD box.

Wouldn't it be kinda funny if Blockbuster joined up with Roku? Not that it would be needed though.

yeah I agree with that, what would you guys say about a netflix/blockbuster forum, would you visit that and post in it? I just wonder as maybe I will approach Scott to see if we can do something, as really they are starting to take lives of their own on, and are encompassing so much.

That sounds good to me..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts