TiVo updated the frequencies for two channels weeks early!!

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Well they wouldn't have been early if KXLT, 47-1 and 47-2, from Rochester, MN didn't postpone their frequency update until 10/17/18 instead of the original 9/27/18! I guess I'll miss my recordings on those two channels until the 17th! There goes the next few episodes of Last Man Standing with SkipMode. I am recording Fox as well on Dish, but there's an eight-day delay for AutoHop (not the usual seven that is most often for Fox) with my "moved" market of Minneapolis channel KMSP. Well, it'll suck for a few weeks.

Well they wouldn't have been early if KXLT, 47-1 and 47-2, from Rochester, MN didn't postpone their frequency update until 10/17/18 instead of the original 9/27/18! I guess I'll miss my recordings on those two channels until the 17th! There goes the next few episodes of Last Man Standing with SkipMode. I am recording Fox as well on Dish, but there's an eight-day delay for AutoHop (not the usual seven that is most often for Fox) with my "moved" market of Minneapolis channel KMSP. Well, it'll suck for a few weeks.

Is this a Tivo OTA? Run another antenna scan. It'll pick up the RF channels for where they really are. You probably won't get guide data if Tivo already updated, BUT, you can set manual timer recordings just like old-school vcr.

Reactions: boba and osu1991

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)