TN Titans owner Bud Adams sounding off (somewhat) about the NFL Draft

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Yeah,they were really doing what was best for both parties, what a tool...

They don't want a QB controversy, but he's giving you every hint in the world that it's vince's job to lose. He WILL play at some point. Why would you even say that if billy was the starter and that was that? This is the modern NFL, if Billy throws an INT in the preseason, he'll start hearing the boos until vince plays with the first team...

Purogamer said:
They don't want a QB controversy, but he's giving you every hint in the world that it's vince's job to lose. He WILL play at some point.
I agree.It is without a doubt Vince's job to lose.I think they will attempt to take some time with Young,like they did with McNair when they drafted him.But,I don't see them affording Young the amount of time to mature like they gave McNair.Much different days and times in this business/sport called the NFL,for sure.

I can't imagine there are visions of a superbowl in the heads of you titan fans after the last few years, so they may hold him back for a while but I just can't see it being long unless he's really not ready...

Purogamer said:
I can't imagine there are visions of a superbowl in the heads of you titan fans after the last few years, so they may hold him back for a while but I just can't see it being long unless he's really not ready...
LOL....ummmmmm,who said anything in this thread about the Super Bowl? :confused: I imagine the fans around here would be happy just to see a winning record for a change.That would be a good start,you think? :)

Titans rookie RB LenDale White working his way back from injury

I found this on FOX Sports site a few minutes ago.A brief update on rookie RB LenDale White.It appears that his hamstring injury has now healed and he is working on conditioning.The article can be viewed here. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5714338

With rookie RB LenDale White apparently fully recovered from his hamstring injury,it now appears that RB Chris Brown may be on the trading block in the near future.This is being reported via some of the Nashville TV sports reporters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)