Tnt-hd

rgbburn

Original poster
Oct 21, 2005
TNT-HD showed up 3 days ago in the Fresno area. FOX-HD showed up about 3 weeks ago. INHD-2 dropped offline, but intermittent sports events show up there sometimes.

:)

rgbburn said:
TNT-HD showed up 3 days ago in the Fresno area. FOX-HD showed up about 3 weeks ago. INHD-2 dropped offline, but intermittent sports events show up there sometimes.

:)

SWEET! I have had TNT-HD since the begining of the the summer and FOX-HD has been there for a while for me. I still have INHD-2 but I have been wondering that when they do drop it if I will lose my Yankee games in HD but I guess they will just air them in that spot when they are on. Thanks and enjoy your new channels.

UHD was temporary in the Bay Area to show the US Open. It was on channel 726. As of Sept 20, channel 726 became TNT-HD and it is permanent. On the same date INHD2 went away on channel 720 and became FSNBA-HD. UHD is purported to return in the future. They need to get a bit more bandwidth.

FSNHD is not showing a darn thing! NFLHD if anything shows only replays, but most of the time - NADA. What the hell is going on with comcast? Do you guys/gals know if there are some new HD channels looming in the horizon? Honestly, I'm getting tired of comcast. I don't think I'm getting my money's worth. What do you people think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)