TNT Pilot ‘Proof’

Wasn't there a recent series where the main Doctor was haunted, or something?
Not the same, of course, but not inviting, either.
Will have to try before I buy. ;)

I watched the pilot a little while ago. It was pretty interesting. I like these types of shows. Interested in seeing where it goes.

S~

Wasn't there a recent series where the main Doctor was haunted, or something?
Not the same, of course, but not inviting, either.
Will have to try before I buy. ;)

There was a show on CBS a few years ago about a doctor who worked at a high end hospital in NYC and was haunted by his dead wife who ran a free clinic. The wife wanted the Dr to volunteer at the clinic and keep it going, only he could see his wife, no one else.. I believe the show was called The Gifted Man.

I watched pilot of Proof last night. Not a bad show, not as good as the previews made it out to be, but I'll keep watching. It's been a while since I watched any type of medical show (unless you count Masters of Sex) and I don't really miss them. So I hope Proof focuses more on the supernatural aspect, instead typical medical drama BS. And I really hope there is no 'patient of the week' that has a NDE and our dynamic duo investigate. Last summer TNT came out with three awesome series, Murder In The First, Last Ship and Legends. I'm hoping I can say the same about Proof.

The second episode had a Ghost Whisperer feel to it. Still not sure what to make of Proof, but I'll continue to watch.

It was alright, the finale was the best episodes and brought a lot together. I'm hopeful that it will return next summer.

I'm also looking forward to it's replacement, Public Morals. Usually I don't do period shows, but the previews make it look pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts