TNT Pilot ‘Proof’

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wasn't there a recent series where the main Doctor was haunted, or something?
Not the same, of course, but not inviting, either.
Will have to try before I buy. ;)

I watched the pilot a little while ago. It was pretty interesting. I like these types of shows. Interested in seeing where it goes.

S~

Wasn't there a recent series where the main Doctor was haunted, or something?
Not the same, of course, but not inviting, either.
Will have to try before I buy. ;)

There was a show on CBS a few years ago about a doctor who worked at a high end hospital in NYC and was haunted by his dead wife who ran a free clinic. The wife wanted the Dr to volunteer at the clinic and keep it going, only he could see his wife, no one else.. I believe the show was called The Gifted Man.

I watched pilot of Proof last night. Not a bad show, not as good as the previews made it out to be, but I'll keep watching. It's been a while since I watched any type of medical show (unless you count Masters of Sex) and I don't really miss them. So I hope Proof focuses more on the supernatural aspect, instead typical medical drama BS. And I really hope there is no 'patient of the week' that has a NDE and our dynamic duo investigate. Last summer TNT came out with three awesome series, Murder In The First, Last Ship and Legends. I'm hoping I can say the same about Proof.

The second episode had a Ghost Whisperer feel to it. Still not sure what to make of Proof, but I'll continue to watch.

It was alright, the finale was the best episodes and brought a lot together. I'm hopeful that it will return next summer.

I'm also looking forward to it's replacement, Public Morals. Usually I don't do period shows, but the previews make it look pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)