To anyone looking for slim UHD Certified Cables

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
I have been looking for some since my Redmere would not work with UHD in March, and I had to go back to the stiff BJC cables. I tried Monoprice certified, but they are stiff too.

Someone turned me onto these guys today, but they are dealer only, so I emailed them. They turned me over to a rep and they will sell them direct. The pricing is very good too, going to be curious to see how they work, but since they have been tested should be fine.

http://www.scpcat5e.com/hdmi-c-395/hdmi-cables-c-395_114/premium-certified-ultra-slim-c-395_114_408/

IN STOCK - September 2016
SCP announces our new Ultra Slim Premium Certified HDMI Cables. These cables are compliant to the new standard: Premium High Speed HDMI® Cables with Ethernet meeting the 4K@60 4:4:4 2160p, Full 18Gbps performance.

SCP is the first manufacturer to bring to market an Ultra Slim HDMI cable that is Premium Certified. These cables are low profile designed but packed with performance. These cables have been tested and certified compliant to the new Premium Certified HDMI Cable standard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)