To cut the tree or not?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Blindowl1234

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2008
SouthWest Ohio
I've got whats left of a tree that keeps me from getting anything west of 121....Well I did get 125w but it was breaking up..TBN stuff...So is there anything worth watching on Cband past 125W? If so the rest of the tree is coming down. I looked at Lyngsat and The List and nothing looked all that interesting. Thanks! Blind

There is quite a bit west of 125 that I watch but you have to make the decision of what your need's are.

Ya gotta be able to hit 137 and see the Alaska hockey team, on AMC7 when the seasons rolls around again, plus NASA is on that sat also. Lots of other digital channels on the other sats too, I'd clean it up if it was on my prop.

If thats you're only c-band dish, I would drop that tree on the ground.
here we watch amc-10 an gal-15, 13, & 15 a lot.
now I have 3 -10ft up an 1 is block like you'res, but that tree is not on my property.
if it was on mine it would be firewood.

Looks like the tree is coming down! I've cut alot of it out of the way so i could get the 113w to 121w sats. I heat with wood so the tree with not go to waste. Thanks! Blind

Well looks like I managed to get to 127W without cutting the tree. However the tree is still coming down...soon as I feel like climbing what's left of it. I don't feel guilty cutting the tree as it's in the middle of the yard and doesn't provide shade etc... Iceberg, I was thinking of Monty Python's Lumberjack song lol... Thanks! Blind:)

Last edited:
Well looks like I managed to get to 127W without cutting the tree. However the tree is still coming down...soon as I feel like climbing what's left of it. Does anyone know where to find a program guide for LCN Tv that's on 127W? I looked at their website and also tried to find an affiliate etc...no luck with a program guide. Thanks! Blind:)

I found this on their site: Louisiana Connection Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.

42" prime focus dish

Now thats an EBNO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)