To USALS or Not to USALS?...Motor me!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirectDishNet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2007
Davenport Iowa
This is weird to me, When scanning Galaxy 10r with the positioner set on USALS I got 14 channels, When I scanned with Diseqc 1.2 selected I got 74 channels........
Is this weird or what?

Mercury II receiver
HH motor
wanting g10r
universal lnb

sounds like you're hitting 121. Dish still has a few channels on 121. Try and lock the transponder first (11800) then use 1.2 to move the dish manually to get best quality

sounds like you're hitting 121. Dish still has a few channels on 121. Try and lock the transponder first (11800) then use 1.2 to move the dish manually to get best quality

Got that right !
Ice, remember the Buzz you reviewed. The blindscan range went right up to 12900. I blindscanned Galaxy 11 the first time , and got all the channels on Nimiq 1 to boot. What a channel mess ! :)
They never fixed that issue, so every blindscan had to be manually terminated and restarted on the opposite polarity. A little bit of a pain and the only real fault of that box.

:)

yep I do remember. The Visionsat does the same thing too (go to 12900) but that you can adjust to 12200

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)