Today-Tomorrow?

I have a feeling the new HD channels will be made available next week. If you remember, a year ago next friday (2/5) was when DISH added FNC HD and Fox Business HD. So DISH may wait and turn these channels on either Wed or Fri of next week.

IIRC, Charlie said in the last Chat that Dish will be choosing from among 17 available HD channels and will be putting up 12 or 13 HD channels before the next Chat.

He did also make some kind of comment, whether whimsical or nonsensical, about already having all the available HD....I rather assumed he was trying to make a joke of some kind...

I'm glad to see Hallmark on the prospective HD list, also Outdoor channel. Now if they will add ESPNU HD and TCM HD, I will be able to rest for a while...

Regards,
Fitzie

P.S.: don't forget Charlie also promised additional HD channels after the new sat goes up and is completed testing.

Other then the "soon" response on when we may see HD channels, have there been some strong rumors that we may get some new national HD?

How about epix?Whatever happened to epix being turned on?Is dish even still testing it on a satellite and if so whats the hold up anyone know?

ty for the response.i was wondering what the hold up is then.charlie just turn on these channels and quit playing games:Dthis is getting old .he has been testing these channels how long?still it is SOON:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)