Today-Tomorrow?

Went to this site Get Fox Soccer Channel!

Put in my Zip Code and selected Dish Network and it said that I was getting Fox Soccer in HD on February 10th. Perhaps that is the date that all the new channels are scheduled to come on.

I just checked it also for my zip code and satellite provider:

Here is what it said:

Great News! Dish Network will be adding FSC HD on Wednesday, February 10th.

I hope all the HD channels are added then.

Of course it will be "SOON" :bounce

I just checked it also for my zip code and satellite provider:

Here is what it said:

Great News! Dish Network will be adding FSC HD on Wednesday, February 10th.

I hope all the HD channels are added then.

Of course it will be "SOON" :bounce

I bet they announce HD additions on next mondays Tech Forum on 02/08/10

Hard to believe FSC would pre-announce carriage with Dish's blessing.

If this is legit (and there's nothing to indicate it isn't) I'm wondering how long it will be before the message disappears.

Hard to believe FSC would pre-announce carriage with Dish's blessing.

If this is legit (and there's nothing to indicate it isn't) I'm wondering how long it will be before the message disappears.
Its not like no know nothing site like DBSTalk is reporting it, the report comes directly from FOX's site. :)

I think I find that credible, and in addition we know it was uplinked last week. ;)

Its not like no know nothing site like DBSTalk is reporting it, the report comes directly from FOX's site. :)

I think I find that credible, and in addition we know it was uplinked last week. ;)

Scott, you misunderstood me. I said in my post that the notice appears credible. My point was that I wouldn't be surprised if Fox wasn't supposed to let this out of the bag early and Dish makes them remove it.

My guess is, as yours, that the channel is coming next week. I just find it hard to believe that Dish, as jealously as it guards its programming plans, would allow someone else to break the news early.

Last edited:
Dish is listing Universal HD on channel 336 on their Olympics ad on the 'new' website.

With the Olympics starting on the 12th, adding the channel by the 10th would make sense. It might uplink on the 3rd for testing...

pdf

Dish is listing Universal HD on channel 336 on their Olympics ad on the 'new' website.

With the Olympics starting on the 12th, adding the channel by the 10th would make sense. It might uplink on the 3rd for testing...

pdf

Universal HD is on 366 currently. Is this a different channel?

Scott, you misunderstood me. I said in my post that the notice appears credible. My point was that I wouldn't be surprised if Fox wasn't supposed to let this out of the bag early and Dish makes them remove it.

My guess is, as yours, that the channel is coming next week. I just find it hard to believe that Dish, as jealously as it guards its programming plans, would allow someone else to break the news early.

yep, they removed it the same day. now it says soon.

Change the Channel it's simply or take it off your list. It's easy try it sometime.

I have the opportunity/choice to switch/skip HSN, but you don't have the same with regard to SmithsonianHD (for example).

I think you're being discriminated against....

Mark

Revised Topic Title: Today, Tomorrow, Next Week or SOON!

It appears February 9-10 will be addition days at DISH and Directv. DISH with FSCHD plus the others previously mentioned and Directv is showing Feb 9 as the day for music changes...from Sonic Tap? WOW!

We have know about DIRECTV dumping XM for Sonic Tap for quite awhile now. :) (Actually the channels are DMX music channels but they want to call them Sonic Tap for some reason) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)