Took the plunge! Expressvu/6100/TotalTV/HD Pack

philhu

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 1, 2004
Cold Boston Area
Hi

I've had a dish pointing at 91 for years, so now I finally took the plunge and ordered it.

I got the hd pack and total TV. It comes with a 6100 rcvr. I want the 20 hd channels they offer (E/w networks, wgn, a few movies, etc).

Does that rcvr come with a 20" dish, dual lnb, etc? I assume it does and just have to peak/skew it for 82 and 91 at my 91 location, correct?

I am in Boston, so there will be no footprint problems.

Thanks in advance!

Iceberg said:
if you bought the package from a retailer, it should come with everything to get both 91 & 82 :)

I did, so I'll love to see all the HD :)

Anyone know what is in the hd pack now on Expressvu?

philhu said:
Anyone know what is in the hd pack now on Expressvu?
from www.expressvu.com
Included in $10 pack
NBC East, FOX East, ABC East, PBS East, CBS East, CTV HD Toronto, NBC West, FOX West, ABC West, PBS West, CBS West, CTV HD West, Citytv HD - East or West, Global, WGN,

Need Sports 1 theme
TSN, Sportsnet,

Need News & Learning Theme
Discovery Channel,

Need premium movies
TMN, Movie Central,

Iceberg said:
from www.expressvu.com
Included in $10 pack
NBC East, FOX East, ABC East, PBS East, CBS East, CTV HD Toronto, NBC West, FOX West, ABC West, PBS West, CBS West, CTV HD West, Citytv HD - East or West, Global, WGN,

Need Sports 1 theme
TSN, Sportsnet,

Need News & Learning Theme
Discovery Channel,

Need premium movies
TMN, Movie Central,

Need HD DVR???
wait, and wait and wait... :no

Philhu,
I'm in South Boston and got my equipment thru KuSat and use them for my broker.
Really satisfied with the HD pq from ExpressVu. Love the east and west coast feeds. At first I subscribed to everything and then downgraded. I thought the movie package sucked and I have Discovery on my Directtv system. Looking into the NFL package thru them now, it looks a lot cheaper than in the states.
I think you'll be very happy.

NEW SC HD lineup

Help with BEV 6100 needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)