This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Top 60 to Top 100?

kryong

Original poster
Dec 14, 2006
I just saw they changed the program America's Top 60 channel to Top 100 channel at the same price. I'm currently subscribing Top60. What I shall I do to watch new channels included in Top100?
Should I call dishnetwork to subscribe "new service" of Top100? Does it affect any of 18 month commitment (reset the starting month)?

Thanks,
Then it gets somewhat technical now.. I saw one of channels were added with Top100. But I can't see that channel with my current Top60.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/content/...ming_packages/channels/index.asp?NetwID=50865

Is it somewhat related with my satelite setup? I just check with my system info that I see satelite 119 and 110, but this channel says satelite 148, 121, 118.7 & 61.5 What shall I do to watch this channel? Should I re-install my DVR? Any instruction would be appreciated.

Looks like to get that channel you would need an upgrade to the dish on your house. If I were you I'd call Dish customer service and ask what they can do for you so you can get this channel. They may offer to upgrade you to a Dish 1000 (possibly at your expense, I'm not sure). It's not an issue with your DVR though.

are you korean or something?

do you really want that channel badly?

They just changed the package name, you don't need to do anything.

No, there actually was a change besides the package name. CD Audio channels 1-32 are now part of the package. There were no audio channels available with it until today.

you would need a second dish to get either 148 or 61.5