Top fall time-slot battles: 'Fringe' vs. 'CSI,' 'Dollhouse' vs. 'Medium,' ...

Thank GOD for the 722k with 4 tuners-2 sat /2 ota. I never miss anything now.
Yep, I love FiOS TV and the TivoHD does a wonderful job, but I sure miss that 3rd tuner (OTA) on the 622...especially during the Stanley Cup playoffs when there are sometimes 3 HD programs we wish to record at the same time. I don't recall too many times when we needed a 4th tuner, but the more the merrier.

Yep, I love FiOS TV and the TivoHD does a wonderful job, but I sure miss that 3rd tuner (OTA) on the 622...especially during the Stanley Cup playoffs when there are sometimes 3 HD programs we wish to record at the same time. I don't recall too many times when we needed a 4th tuner, but the more the merrier.

Monday and Thursday nights comes to mind for multiple conflicts. Now Wednesday has become conflict nights as well with to many shows. The lightest day of the week for me with no network conflicts: Saturday. I don't have anything recording that night.

Wow, what is more compelling about that article is the chart of all the shows, and I have to say there is very little on that chart that will cause me to need to be recording on either 2 dvrs or on all three tuners at the same time. NBC have very little on in the fall that I care about; ABC is turning into a non-starter, FOX does nothing for me until January, and CBS is largely limited to my Monday comedies, Survivor, and Numb3rs.

I guess I'll have more time for movies and for reading. :)

We watch a lot of ABC tv for comedies and Dancing with the Stars and Fox for American Idol and You think you can dance and of course CBS shows for the Csi, NICS , Ghost Whisperer the Monday night comedies . We watch two shows on CW ; smallville and Supernatural. Nbc gets very little recording at all in prime time anymore. I think we watched 30 rock and Medium ,which will move to CBS next fall. I record very little in the 9:00 hour at all since it is mostly news magazine shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)