Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
Video: Giant Twister Barely Misses Bryant-Denny Stadium | Kegs 'n Eggs Blog

Wow, you can see the stadium in the back center, and the twister was about 40-50 yards behind it.
Listen to the guy yelling in the middle of it.....yeah, that makes me proud. :eek:

Thoughts go out to all that lost their lives in this.

Amazing footage

Edit: if you go full screen with it it is much easier to see

This Craig Morgan song came to my mind with everything that's going on down there (tornado went through my home town of Griffin, GA).
I'm sure there will be some ignorant reporters as in the song (I'd rather the stadium be taken out than someone's home and/or life).

[YOUTUBE]eSdItuvBxc8[/YOUTUBE]

As it is, now waiting on word from my cousin who's mother lived in Griffin on how everything is. He went to check on my aunt and said most of the roads are impassible, and there's no power.

This Craig Morgan song came to my mind with everything that's going on down there (tornado went through my home town of Griffin, GA).
I'm sure there will be some ignorant reporters as in the song (I'd rather the stadium be taken out than someone's home and/or life).

As it is, now waiting on word from my cousin who's mother lived in Griffin on how everything is. He went to check on my aunt and said most of the roads are impassible, and there's no power.

I thought of that song too.
Yeah, id trade the stadium in a heartbeat if you could get those people back. No doubt about it.
Hope your family is ok.

Hope your family is ok.

My cousin finally made it it my aunt's house. He said she was okay, but lots of devistation around. Another cousin told me that the christian women's center was hit hard, so a lot of women who had nowhere else to go now are left with nothing but the pajamas they were wearing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)