Toshiba Trx-1520 programming?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rufus_74

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
I have a few questions for any of my fellow satelliteguys. I would like to setup my toshiba to receive Analog Fta feeds. How do you go about programming the unit. How do you store a new satellite? Also, what is the best satellite to scan for sporting events. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Rufus

I use the Tosh 1520! (Thanks Berg) I have never stored a channel I just land on the satellite then scan through the 24 Transponders and move on. I have it slaved to my Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra and change polarity with that, fantastic fun! I am using it now for both C/KU band and having recently replaced my ASC 421 C-band LNBF (with another ASC 421) I am really getting good results. (ASN channel/Anik F1 45% quality on a Satwork 3618)

I think AMC-9 and SBS6 will be your most often visited satellites : )

For analog receiver, there is no stored the channels, because its no need it, but stored the position on satellite and tracking count.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts