tOSU being investigated for tattoo-gate?

The U will win that game....;)

I'll remember that.

The thing is, these suspensions aren't like being short-handed by a sudden injury. In other words, the team knows when the players will be suspended and for which games. They have the entire offseason to get the backups ready for the game. Oh, and the last I checked, only 1 guy on our defense is suspended. The rest of the squad will be a full-go!

BRING IT! I have a feeling The Vest will have his boys up to the challenge.

Ha ha! Starting this crap a little early aren't you?

Bet the "U" wouldn't haven't beaten Arkansas.......or ANY SEC team.....Vanderbilt......

I didn't start it.... 5 players suspended for the 1st 5 games next year. 3rd game of the season for the Buckeyes is The U. Some think was at the same level Toledos and Akrons of the world.

I simply said Miami will win because I feel they will.

I didn't start it.... 5 players suspended for the 1st 5 games next year. 3rd game of the season for the Buckeyes is The U. Some think was at the same level Toledos and Akrons of the world.

Whew! For a second there I though Miami was an SEC team! ;)

Sandra

I'm sure the Buckeyes aren't going to be able to sleep well at night until this game is over. I'm sure they're shaking in their boots right now as we speak just thinking about it. Poor things. They have to play the big, bad University of Miami WITHOUT Terrelle Pryor? Oh my. What will we do? :rolleyes: ;) :D

I look at it like this: All the pressure of the world will be on Miami that game. If you lose without 5 of our best players in your home stadium, that will just make you guys look silly and amaturish. Cough, I mean ACC-ish. ;)

If we win, well, that would be a bonus because as you can see, everyone has already written us off.

I'm sure the Buckeyes aren't going to be able to sleep well at night until this game is over. I'm sure they're shaking in their boots right now as we speak just thinking about it. Poor things. They have to play the big, bad University of Miami WITHOUT Terrelle Pryor? Oh my. What will we do? :rolleyes: ;) :D

I look at it like this: All the pressure of the world will be on Miami that game. If you lose without 5 of our best players in your home stadium, that will just make you guys look silly and amaturish. Cough, I mean ACC-ish. ;)

If we win, well, that would be a bonus because as you can see, everyone has already written us off.

You think Miami was goona be scared of Ohio State with or without those 5 players? Really? That game is circled on the calendar. There will be NO pressure on Miami AT ALL. LMAO! WHO will be ranked in the top 5 WITH or WITHOUT those 5 players? No Miami.... LOL!

You think Miami was goona be scared of Ohio State with or without those 5 players? Really? That game is circled on the calendar. There will be NO pressure on Miami AT ALL. LMAO! WHO will be ranked in the top 5 WITH or WITHOUT those 5 players? No Miami.... LOL!

The pressure is ALWAYS on Ohio State, game after game, year after year. The alumni and fan base has come to expect BCS appearances and hopefully national title game appearances year after year.

They live with constant pressure regardless who they're playing.

Sandra

The pressure is ALWAYS on Ohio State, game after game, year after year. The alumni and fan base has come to expect BCS appearances and hopefully national title game appearances year after year.

They live with constant pressure regardless who they're playing.

Sandra

Like Texas, USC, Alabama, Florida, FSU and any other team that their football program is a national power.

Exactly! Teams like Ohis State live with pressure daily. Facing Miami, a team with no pressure on them, will be business as usual.

Sandra

Nice try at the jab. There is plenty of pressure on this team to win because it HAS won. Thing is, you do not hear the fans or alumni because your freezing your butt off up north.

But the jab was noted...

...and then people wonder why Ohio State fans get so much crap in here... LOL!

Nice try at the jab. There is plenty of pressure on this team to win because it HAS won. Thing is, you do not hear the fans or alumni because your freezing your butt off up north.

But the jab was noted...

I'm sorry...when you said
There will be NO pressure on Miami AT ALL

...I thought you meant there would be no pressure on Miami at all. I guess I misread that. :rolleyes:

Sandra

I'm sorry...when you said

...I thought you meant there would be no pressure on Miami at all. I guess I misread that. :rolleyes:

Sandra

NO PRESSURE from the media because they will not be highly touted....TONS of pressure from the alumni and fans because of expectations from them.

Like I said, ALL schools with major programs have pressure from within their alumni and fans. The pressure to be in BCS games are no different in Columbus, Ann Arbor, Blacksburg or Coral Gables. They all have major football powers residing in their respective cities. And they ALL expect to play in BCS bowls.

For those that are NOT fans of either school, which will be the major of the country...and the media, there will be no pressure on Miami because the national media and most college football fans think Ohio State has a better football team and they will be ranked higher than The U. They will not expect them to win. Down in Miami, they expect to win. Period... Whether they play Ohio State, Florida State or Bethune Cookman Univeristy. Just like they expect that by Ohio State fans and alumni.

BUT, you can continue your regularly scheduled condescending post.... it's :cool:

because the national media and most college football fans know Ohio State has a better football team and they will be ranked higher than The U. They will not expect them to win. Down in Miami, they expect to win. Period... Whether they play Ohio State, Florida State or Bethune Cookman Univeristy. Just like they expect that by Ohio State fans and alumni.

Fixed it for ya! ;)

When the "U" has a major football program, come back and let us know.

NO PRESSURE from the media because they will not be highly touted....TONS of pressure from the alumni and fans because of expectations from them.

Like I said, ALL schools with major programs have pressure from within their alumni and fans. The pressure to be in BCS games are no different in Columbus, Ann Arbor, Blacksburg or Coral Gables. They all have major football powers residing in their respective cities. And they ALL expect to play in BCS bowls.

For those that are NOT fans of either school, which will be the major of the country...and the media, there will be no pressure on Miami because the national media and most college football fans think Ohio State has a better football team and they will be ranked higher than The U. They will not expect them to win. Down in Miami, they expect to win. Period... Whether they play Ohio State, Florida State or Bethune Cookman Univeristy. Just like they expect that by Ohio State fans and alumni.

BUT, you can continue your regularly scheduled condescending post.... it's :cool:

LOL pretty funny when you gotta spend paragraphs explaining one simple sentence...oh what a tangled web we weave...! :popcorn

Sandra

Like Texas, USC, Alabama, Florida, FSU and any other team that their football program is a national power.

Average Attendance:

Texas 101,000
USC 84,000
Alabama 92,000
Florida State 74,000
Ohio State, 105,000
Florida 90,000
Miami 47,000

See if you can guess which one doesn't belong in this category :rolleyes:

Sandra

Average Attendance:

Texas 101,000
USC 84,000
Alabama 92,000
Florida State 74,000
Ohio State, 105,000
Florida 90,000
Miami 47,000

Sandra

That is really surprising. Kentucky is a lot higher. They rank 22nd nationally.

Kentucky: 22nd (69,594)

Average Attendance:

Texas 101,000
USC 84,000
Alabama 92,000
Florida State 74,000
Ohio State, 105,000
Florida 90,000
Miami 47,000

Sandra
Average attendance over what time period?
This past season after the stadium expansion, Bama has sold out every game (has for years), so their attendance is over 101,000 for the past season. Now since 2006 it would be right over 92,000. Just curious.

Average attendance over what time period?
This past season after the stadium expansion, Bama has sold out every game (has for years), so their attendance is over 101,000 for the past season. Now since 2006 it would be right over 92,000. Just curious.

I thought I was looking at this past year, but based on your post I suppose it could have been 2009. Perhaps 'average' was not the best terminology I could have used, but for the schools that sell out every year 'average' attendance does not change. I may not have taken stadium expansion into account.

But that does not change my point....

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)