Touch: Season 2

Next Episode: Season 2, Episode 13

Friday, May 10, 2013

"Leviathan": Aster Corps gets closer to competing the number sequence; Martin and Trevor race to stop them and save Amelia and Jake.

S~

Love Kiefer, but could not make it past three or four episodes. Glad he's free to do the possible "24" TV resurrection.

Touch' canceled by FOX: Series finale airs May 10

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/05/touch-canceled-by-fox-series-finale-airs-may-10.html

FOX's sophomore drama "Touch," starring Kiefer Sutherland, has been heading toward cancellation all season and now the news is official. The show's series finale airs tomorrow night, May 10, at 9 p.m. ET.

Not surprising. The show had some promise but, just like Jake, it wandered off far too often. I wonder if they'll wrap things up or leave us with a botched ending? Personally, I would love to hear Jake say something like, "I'm sorry Dad...I had these numbers running through my head and I couldn't get out what I wanted to say. It won't happen again." :)

Not surprised that the show got cancelled, it was a sort of one season thing as it was really immense back then but then season two just got really boring. I guess with a TV show like that you couldn't really go in many directions or make it more intresting.

In the summer doldrums, my wife and I finally caught up with season 2. While it was not like the fun of season 1, we just finished it, and I am disappointed that it is done. BUT I am satisfied that the writers saw the writing on the wall, and DID NOT leave us hanging. I own both seasons on iTunes and suspect I will go back to it from time to time; most certainly to the magic of the first five or six episodes.

I watched it and it wasn't bad...but the show certainly didn't fire on all cylinders. Speaking of 24...aren't they supposed to be making a movie some day?

For whatever reason, my wife and I enjoyed it - we did say several times how the first season was more fun, and yes, it did get a bit 24-like, but it was enjoyable for us, and I am bummed that I just watched the last episode.

I watched it and it wasn't bad...but the show certainly didn't fire on all cylinders. Speaking of 24...aren't they supposed to be making a movie some day?

The movie plans were scuttled and a new, 12 episode series will run next summer on Fox.

The movie plans were scuttled and a new, 12 episode series will run next summer on Fox.

Thanks! Offhand, I don't know if I like or dislike that idea. In my case, I didn't start watching 24 until the final season after they lost a huge number of viewers (kind of like House) - just not sure how many folks will tune-in for twelve weeks after they've been off the air 3-years.

Hey! This is a touch thread :)

Nah, just joking…. why will people watch it for 12 weeks in the summer? Same reason they watch Under the Dome, there is NOTHING ELSE on. But I think 24 has kind of run its course. Personally.

Hey! This is a touch thread :)

Nah, just joking…. why will people watch it for 12 weeks in the summer? Same reason they watch Under the Dome, there is NOTHING ELSE on. But I think 24 has kind of run its course. Personally.
I'm sure it will do well. After 3 years, fans will flock back, especially in the summer. I think the networks have finally realized there is no "off-season", like the cables have known for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)