Tournament Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thing is going by how badly you do. Because I got an 81 my first game and then a 50 on my second and it still says 81 is my best. So should I max out at 8 each hole to win?

I played three times, 58, 56 and 39, it shows 58 is best.
In that best score I get red text saying that it didn`t record score.
Do people get that red text often ?
I have got it every day several times, from day I joined here.
So many losed records :confused: :)

I noticed that. The arcade scoring is set right for this game and scores correctly in the normal game. I've posted a help thread at the ibproarcade website. This looks like a bug to me.

I'm going to make another tournament, this time with a game that has normal scoring since it looks like the tournament doesn't follow the scoring setting of the actual game.

I'll include everyone that was in this tournament in the new one. I think I'll make it with Press Your Luck as the game. :)

Well, I'm out of the tournament, congrats mwgiii!! :)

The tournament should advance to round 2 once BFG, Tac, and Prize Goddess complete round 1.

I really like the tournament part of the arcade! :)

I hope we will get it through before tuesday morning CET, I`m going to little holiday for 10 days.
Yep, more tournaments :)

Jason,

The 2nd round of the tournment did not move me straight up. I am over Scott & dfergie.

Check out the chart to see what I am trying to explain.

BTW, I got lucky. I hit double money on my 2nd to last spin in my 3rd game.

Once everyone is done with round one (waiting on Prize Goddess and Tac) it should correct itself.

Now we just have to wait until Tac plays and then the 2nd round should start.

That's the only problem with the tournament setup is you have to wait until everyone plays until the start of the next round.

There's a mod that Scott could install to allow for us to get around that per say.

mwgiii, it looks like you can go ahead and play the second round.

are you sure the placement isn't screwed up?

Because mwgiii should be in the second block and scott should also be able to play round 2 above dfergie

I see that, but I want to wait until after everyone has played the first round to see if it's truely a bug or if it's just a little screwy

Fortunately I can replace any player in a tournament if needbe.

Is there anyone out there that would like to play that isn't already enrolled in the tournament?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)