Trailer Park Boys on the 101

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sori4mvp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
Not sure if anyone else on here has really gotten into this show or if any Canadians who watched it on Showcase up there can comment on this. I'm a big fan, tonight is the final episode "A Shitriver Runs Through it". There is however a 1 hour special called "Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys" that is really a follow up and the actually finale so to speak. I checked the guide and next week on Thrusday night at 10 they are just starting back over from episode 1 and 2 again. Is the 101 not going to air the 1 hr special? I was hoping it would. If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Don't know if D* will air the finale or not. It aired several months ago on Showcase. I'm a huge TPB fan and was pretty disappointed by "Say Goodnight..." I've still got it saved on my Shaw Direct DVR and happened to watch it again the other night. Sadly, it's pretty much as I remember it from the original airing.

Around the time that Corey and Trevor left, the show lost quite a bit of it's edge in my opinion. The first three seasons were incredible.

Don't know if D* will air the finale or not. It aired several months ago on Showcase. I'm a huge TPB fan and was pretty disappointed by "Say Goodnight..." I've still got it saved on my Shaw Direct DVR and happened to watch it again the other night. Sadly, it's pretty much as I remember it from the original airing.

Around the time that Corey and Trevor left, the show lost quite a bit of it's edge in my opinion. The first three seasons were incredible.

I agree, I've watched weekly since it first aired on DTV and the last couple of seasons have dropped off in quality quite a bit. Still, even if it is a complete bomb I was hoping D* would air that special, but it doesn't appear as if they will.

I LOVE that show. I also love that all the episodes are on Youtube so you can basically watch them from anywhere.

It looks like the specials (which I think would include the finale) SHOULD be airing. Maybe they're waiting for the show to go through another run in the repeats before they air it. You could also check 101 On Demand..

Trailer Park Boys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts