Trailer Phone Line

Pete Ratowski

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 15, 2007
Tallahassee
I am going to switch my trailer SD311 receiver for a HD 211. I plan to use a Dish 1000.2 dish. I have had Dish receivers in my trailers since 1997 and never had a phone line hooked to the trailer receiver. I always purchased my trailer receiver in case it gets stolen while parked somewhere. I would just have Dish deactivate the trailer receiver and buy a new one with no hazzles from Dish for not knowing where their leased receiver might be located. With the HD 211 in the trailer, will Dish charge me for not having a phone line hooked to it? I have never been charged for my trailer receiver in the past. Thank you in advance. I have had 3 Dish representatives tell me this morning that there would be no charge, but I was told when my 722 was installed that it had to have the phone line or they would charge me $5 a month.

You will not be charged with no phone line. In fact, you no longer need to have a phone line for your 722 either. Those charges went away back in February if my memory serves me correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts