Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Already own it on HD DVD will not buy Blu Ray

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Don't have Blu Ray will buy one for Transformers

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Sticking with SD DVD's for now

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
I have it in SD only because someone gave it to me. It's alright for one viewing but I have no interest in ever seeing it again, even in HD; it's a junk movie and not a very interesting one IMHO....

NightRyder

Hey, where's my 'Have a BD player and will buy 1st Day Out!' Option!!:D

How about add the option " I have a blu-ray, but I am getting the movie on Blu-ray when it comes out"

I have it on HD-DVD. I probably won't buy it on BD until my A3 breaks. HD is HD. I really don't see a need to have the same movie on both formats.

How about
I own it on SD-DVD and to not plan on it for Blu-Ray

I wont have my ps3 for about another 7 weeks anyways unless i get impatient. But I would not have purchased it for HD DVD either as I am not planning to replace any of my SD-DVD's at this time.

I bought it in a silly fanboy moment plus I wanted something other than "Planet Earth" to demo my setup. When I buy Blu, I will get something like No Country for Old Men or Lawrence of Arabia for Blu demos. Pirates of the Caribbean and Jumper belong to the "rent me" category. Actually Jumper belongs in the I wasted how many hours of my life for this P.O.S. movie? category.

I'm glad Transformers is coming out on Blu. Now, Paramount/Dreamworks needs to open its vault and release The Godfather, Braveheart, Titanic, Gladiator, Saving Private Ryan, Road to Perdition, etc. and appealing to pre-pubescent gamers with crap like Transformers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)