Transformers preorder.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
Transformers preorder.
Amazon.com: Transformers (Two-Disc Special Edition) [HD DVD]: DVD: Shia LaBeouf,Megan Fox,Michael Bay

51CtzWj3eCL._SS500_.jpg

Its gonna be one awesome looking flick on HD DVD. I didnt think I would like the movie but it was well done IMO for a kids type movie.

i did not see it at the movies. was it as good as the trailers??
bet it's a great flick for hd, great sound i would think

It depends on why you're watching it. If you're looking for a deep engaging plot and Academy Award-winning acting, then you should skip this movie.

However, if you're wanting action and effects, you should check it out. I would venture to say this HD DVD will be one of your reference discs as there are plenty of night and day scenes.

The only thing I've heard others complain about is the HD DVD's lack of Dolby TrueHD audio. This is not a big issue for me as I've heard DD+ and it is a great improvement over just DD. Here are the specs: Business Wire: public relations, press release distribution, investor relations, SEC filing

Last edited:
Why is it the same price as the combo discs when its not a combo disc?

Paramount tends to be a little high on their 'blockbuster' titles, and it is aa 2 disc 'Special Edition. The 2 disc HD DVD SE has a $39.99 MSRP and is $27.95 on Amazon. Tjhe 2 disc DVD SE has a MSRP of $36.99 and is $22.99 on Amazon. Only a $5 difference between the DVD & HD DVD, if that makes you feel better. :eek:

For a Michael Bay flick it is Citizen Kane. Set your expectations accordingly....

Dumb, but fun.

Oh, and Megan Fox in HD is a wonderful thing....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)