Transponder 12 not working on 119

How many transponders are you missing? Only the even numbers?

Missing any on 110 or 118.7? What type of switch and rec are you using?

What kind of signal strength do you have on the transponders you get?

i have the dish 500 plus lnbf , the middle one which gets 118.7 and 119. I get all the 118.7 channels, but i am missing some transponders on 119. and i also discovered that the transponders are only missing during 12pm-6pm, they are available all night.

Fla

i have the dish 500 plus lnbf , the middle one which gets 118.7 and 119. I get all the 118.7 channels, but i am missing some transponders on 119. and i also discovered that the transponders are only missing during 12pm-6pm, they are available all night.

Are you really in Florida or maybe you are in Mexico. This sounds like the problems that those in Mexico are having since the new bird went up to 119.

i am in ft.lauderdale, fl.

i really think it is an lnbf problem, does anyone know the name of the middle lnbf that is attached to the dish 500 plus which picks up 119 and 118.7?

First, I am in Cancun, Mexico. After over a week of flawless reception of everything I'm subscribed to I've lost transponders 13 and 20. I can't figure out why, except for the bad atmospherics caused by the storm in the Gulf. We haven't seen sunlight in 5 days. I'll wait to see what happens with a clear sky. Since the FEC adjustments we've been more sensitive to rain fade than before, but this is ridiculous.

I've got a feeling I'm going to be balancing the price of a 1.8 or 2.4 meter antenna against ripping the whole thing out and changing to Shaw.

one question though. through this LNB I receive 118.7 and 119. why are all the channels on 118.7 available and only the even transponders on 119 out?

one question though. through this LNB I receive 118.7 and 119. why are all the channels on 118.7 available and only the even transponders on 119 out?
There are actually 2 co-located LNBs in there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)