Status
Please reply by conversation.

Eastcoast

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2006
Newfoundland,Canada
Hi

This question may have been asked before but havn't seen anything about it.
When I blin Scan with my Coolsat 5000 sometimes it will stop on a transponder with say a 70% quality for 8 or so seconds and not log any channels radio or tv the scan is set for all types of channels and happened with a satellite east of 61 deg.I don't know wat sat it might be, but I seen a sig so scanned it.

Dave

it could be a data channel. If you blind scan one satellite name, scroll through the list of transponders via the manual scan and see if it hits. If it does, let us know and we might be able to match it up :)

Hi Iceberg

Somewhere east of 61 deg maybe around 50-55 I found a signal with a S-77%, Q-70% Freq 12.097 V, SR 29998.Got any ideas what that is and looks like on that one in the scan of aal channels with auniversal lnbf .

Tell you what today I'd rather be in Mexico as it is only about 42 deg F here.Not a good day to do Dish work.
Iceberg I think your probably right that it might be a data channel anyway I will see if there are any more signals out east,I know most of those Sats are beamed to Europe.

Dave

Dave
its about 43F here in Minneapolis :(

Usually when it comes back as symbol rate 30000 it is usually a data signal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)