Traxis 3500=scan tip

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Anybody using the Traxis 3500 have a problem scanning 91? I'm using a standard lnbf , set the lo to 10750, and it seems to scan to almost 13000 for some reason, picks up a bunch of Nimiq channels on every scan. I have the scan set to ALL, but when I changed to only FREE channels, it still picks up a few of those scrambled channels and scans to 12384 on H, and 12754 on V
Can' t figure this one. It has the last software that makes AC3 work.
Any ideas, anybody?

I made a post quite a while back on the same thing. I had a brain fart and was forgetting that above 12200 is nimiq and not G11. My 3500 was getting all messed up if I let it scan all the way to the end. I ended up having to scan H and V seperately and ending the scan when it got to IF1500 or something on the blind scan screen to stop if from scanning over 12200

Oddly, my panny 9200 doesn't have the problem, it scans away and only see 12222 on G11, but filters it out when it logs channels.

Is there some setting that I am missing? It hasn't done that on the other sats, that I know of, in the recent past. I went over to AMC9 (knowing it also was close to a dbs bird) and it scanned in all that HD stuff from Bell expressvu-locked the box up and had to reboot it. Am beginning to think this thing is so sensitive, you can get within 5degrees of a DBS satellite and it somehow grabs it.

yeah, I know. It only did it on 91 for me too. I could scan away on other sats that are close or share with dbs slots and no problem.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts