Traxis 3500

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
I am thinking about buying a Traxis 3500. I have read a few reviews but there are a couple of things I haven't seen mentioned. I know it has blind scan. Does it have channel edit and a coax output. If it has those two features, that will make my decision a lot easier. I use RCAs indoors and use coax to run it to the garage. Coax hook up is a must.

I am thinking about buying a Traxis 3500. I have read a few reviews but there are a couple of things I haven't seen mentioned. I know it has blind scan. Does it have channel edit and a coax output. If it has those two features, that will make my decision a lot easier. I use RCAs indoors and use coax to run it to the garage. Coax hook up is a must.

I just bought one on Fleabay. After fighting with the sapsucker for a week to get him to send it to me, its due for delivery today,Jim. I have a Coolsat 5000 and a Sonicview 4000, I'll let you know how the blindscan compares when I get it. :)

I'll second the speed of the Traxis Blind scan. It is faster and as accurate as the Coolsat 5000. I use both the RCA and Coax outputs on mine at the same time without issue. If the AC-3 is not an issue for you it is a nice receiver.

I have 2 Traxis 3500's I use S-Video, RCA and Coax.... it will put out all 3 at the same time...

The 3688 is in the hospital

I am happy to say that the 3688 came through surgery with flying colors and the prognosis is good. It should back on it's feet and running sometime tomorrow. Soooo.........there will be no Traxis 3500 purchase. I do want to thank everyone that responded to my questions, appreciate it guys.:yes:yes

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts