Traxis dbs3500 vs pansat 2800 or pansat 150m? help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Bobbe

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 6, 2010
North America easten coast
Hi I am trying to find out what receiver is best to pull in c-band and ku, Traxis dbs3500? or pansat 2800 or pansat 150m? they discontinued pansat 2500a. I tried a friends traxis I liked the the way it finds new transponders all by itself and puts them in the box does either one of these pansats do that? down side on traxis was everytime I tried to set sat postion a pop up saids this satellite is out of range. I scanned 3 sats in but motor would not go to them just said satellite is out of range but it was not I was watching channles on them. Another thing is I heard on this site the AC 3 sound does not pass true on traxis dbs3500bug in box. But I heard Pansat AC 3 dolby sound works good. But do you have to have a dolby sound system to plug it into to hear it or will it come out of TV that receiver is connected to? any help is apricated.

Hi I am trying to find out what receiver is best to pull in c-band and ku, Traxis dbs3500? or pansat 2800 or pansat 150m? they discontinued pansat 2500a. I tried a friends traxis I liked the the way it finds new transponders all by itself and puts them in the box does either one of these pansats do that? down side on traxis was everytime I tried to set sat postion a pop up saids this satellite is out of range. I scanned 3 sats in but motor would not go to them just said satellite is out of range but it was not I was watching channles on them. Another thing is I heard on this site the AC 3 sound does not pass true on traxis dbs3500bug in box. But I heard Pansat AC 3 dolby sound works good. But do you have to have a dolby sound system to plug it into to hear it or will it come out of TV that receiver is connected to? any help is appricated.

Does pansat 4500 have a stronger tuner then traxis dbs3500?

But do you have to have a dolby sound system to plug it into to hear it or will it come out of TV that receiver is connected to? any help is appricated.
Via the Digital S/PDIF, YES, I think the only panny that decodes AC3 onboard is the 9200.
Does pansat 4500 have a stronger tuner then traxis dbs3500?
I couldn't tell you, I have neither. Happy with my 3500 and 9200.
Sat out of range, sounds like a USALS programming error, if your on the sat, but it says out of range.

Via the Digital S/PDIF, YES, I think the only panny that decodes AC3 onboard is the 9200.

I couldn't tell you, I have neither. Happy with my 3500 and 9200.
Sat out of range, sounds like a USALS programming error, if your on the sat, but it says out of range.

Umm I had my latitude and longitude set. 9200 eh? I will check it out thank you.:up

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts