Traxis DS 6000 HD Questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
I recently bought a Traxis DBS 6000 HD receiver and I like it quite well. I do have two questions:

1) I have figured out how to store data on the USB stick, but I can not figure out how to restore the data to receiver.

2) Wednesday when I got the receiver I had a problem with the function: browse menu. When I would go to the function: browse the receiver would lock up. Sometimes it would let me go into the sub menu and when I would choose what I wanted it would lock up. A factory resest took care of this problem, until this afternoon. I scanned in the AMC7 RTVs and this problem came back. When I delete the FR and channels everything works fine again. Any ideas on what is causing this or how to cure it. This receiver has 1.158 software.

I recently bought a Traxis DBS 6000 HD receiver and I like it quite well. I do have two questions:

1) I have figured out how to store data on the USB stick, but I can not figure out how to restore the data to receiver.

2) Wednesday when I got the receiver I had a problem with the function: browse menu. When I would go to the function: browse the receiver would lock up. Sometimes it would let me go into the sub menu and when I would choose what I wanted it would lock up. A factory resest took care of this problem, until this afternoon. I scanned in the AMC7 RTVs and this problem came back. When I delete the FR and channels everything works fine again. Any ideas on what is causing this or how to cure it. This receiver has 1.158 software.

Update to Version 1.159.

I have never seen that before on my 6000.

Status
Please reply by conversation.