trees and signal well almost

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
wow i got 110 on transponder 6 to bad they want a smart card on all the channels guess i get to keep on trying.

What are you trying tp pick up exactly (I should have asked earlier) are you looking specifically for 119 to pick up GOLTV or to use as a referance point? There isn't much on the Echo birds that won't ask you for a smartcard as far as I know.

djnrg787 said:
wow i got 110 on transponder 6 to bad they want a smart card on all the channels guess i get to keep on trying.

yah i im looking for 119 cause i guess with a dish 500 u cant get to much

basically as a refrence point and to figure out how all this stuff works. i just got it all like 3 weeks ago

wow its amazing i got my first channel wasnt that exciting but it was a start. i got it on 61.5 im searchin through the tps but i found a preview channel. and thats all im going to find.

im now watchin nasatv on 119 after some relocation it finnaly works i would like to thank everyone that has helped!!

id show u some pictures of my setup but its not all that exciting im sure everyone has seen a dish 500 and the nasa channel

Glad to hear you got it going, figuring it all out now I'm sure will save you pains in the future if you decide to go for the full setup :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts