Tribune Broadcasting Company Blacks Out DISH Customers in 33 Markets;

I have programs recorded yesterday on NBC that have the "kangaroo" and the words "autohop available now" - I tried playing a couple and they worked but I thought there was a delay (like a week or more) or is that not true of NBC?
Were these recorded OTA ? And is your NBC owned by Tribune ?

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

I was on our local WNEP website to look for Fireworks display in Eastern Pa, and I came across this.
http://www.dumpdish.com/wnep

I was just curious if this is what yous have on your other Tribune channels.

Because I didn't see this on my WPIX site.

So is this Tribune, or can the local channel actually post something like this?
This is Very "Dishturbing"
emoji6.png

4ed84d50ef2b889e4a463309e35dc9e4.jpg
023f47150311a4680a65fc78e3d6abb7.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
wnep is 16
It's one of the channels Tribune took off DISH did you mean something else also?
no just my lineup for my area for locals

Not even close to the same scale of a dispute.

But if posting a Directv dispute
"That's totally unrelated" the Tribune/ Dish gets your rocks off, we'll I feel sorry for the fanboy trolls whom have nothing better to do but try and defend Dish.

No one ever!, Anywhere! said Directv doesn't go through channel disputes from time to time.

Dish is far worse.

There is only 5 or 6 of yous that are in denial of that.

And Tampa, I'm surprised you would even go there.

But No surprise Bobvick, Kab,
Now where's Bobby ,Chad, and JSheridan ?

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Reactions: reddice

"That's totally unrelated" the Tribune/ Dish gets your rocks off, we'll I feel sorry for the fanboy trolls whom have nothing better to do but try and defend Dish.

No one ever!, Anywhere! said Directv doesn't go through channel disputes from time to time.

Dish is far worse.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

No surprise that "Troch77" posted this crap, I was just waiting for it. Please, please, cancel Dish and move to DirecTV since you like it so well and obviously hate Dish. I think your receiver could $hit a gold brick and you'd bitch because it was just 18 karat.
How much is your ETF, if you have one? I bet there are enough people that are sick of your bitching and moaning in every thread in this forum, that we would be willing to make up a collection to pay it for you. Then you could move to where you need to be, away from Dish Network and to what ever cable (if any) you have available or DirecTV.

Reactions: JSheridan
No surprise that "Troch77" posted this crap, I was just waiting for it. Please, please, cancel Dish and move to DirecTV since you like it so well and obviously hate Dish. I think your receiver could $hit a gold brick and you'd bitch because it was just 18 karat.
How much is your ETF, if you have one? I bet there are enough people that are sick of your bitching and moaning in every thread in this forum, that we would be willing to make up a collection to pay it for you. Then you could move to where you need to be, away from Dish Network and to what ever cable (if any) you have available or DirecTV.
TROLL some more.
Why else would you be in here?
To start Trolling.
If the dispute doesn't bother you, Then why enter this thread?
Look at your post, nothing but attacks.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Dish is far worse.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

You ask where I am, right here ignoring your continual BS, whining, trolling, name calling and trouble making. I don't even bother with you anymore because I learned a long time ago that it doesn't do any good to.... oh never mind, you really aren't worth the time or aggravation.

Reactions: KAB and bobvick
TROLL some more.
Why else would you be in here?
To start Trolling.
If the dispute doesn't bother you, Then why enter this thread?
Look at your post, nothing but attacks.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

You are the troll. You bitch and moan in nearly every post you make in the Dish forum. I just made that comment regarding Dish being the only one having disputes in jest, but here you go having to be a smart@$$, and a know it all, as is your custom.

Reactions: KAB and JSheridan
So, are we on our own if for example my local NBC is blacked out, and dish sent me the free antenna, but it can't pull anything at all in because i'm 65 miles from all local networks. Also, i'm so far in the country that i have very slow dsl (around 1 mb/sec or so) which totally sucks for trying to stream video. Dish mentions online to go to nbc's website to watch the shows that are missed at night, but that's not feasible for us. Has anyone had any luck of them coming out and installing a bigger OTA antenna so that the local's will come in? I'd rather not have to do that, but darnit, there are shows i'm missing nightly!!! I won't switch from Dish, but when paying nearly $200/month, i expect more!

Reactions: pattykay
So, are we on our own if for example my local NBC is blacked out, and dish sent me the free antenna, but it can't pull anything at all in because i'm 65 miles from all local networks. Also, i'm so far in the country that i have very slow dsl (around 1 mb/sec or so) which totally sucks for trying to stream video. Dish mentions online to go to nbc's website to watch the shows that are missed at night, but that's not feasible for us. Has anyone had any luck of them coming out and installing a bigger OTA antenna so that the local's will come in? I'd rather not have to do that, but darnit, there are shows i'm missing nightly!!! I won't switch from Dish, but when paying nearly $200/month, i expect more!
Go to antennaweb.org and put in your address and see if you're even in an area that can benefit from a large outdoor antenna. Tvfool.com also has a good tool to help you figure out what signals you can receive OTA.

No sense going and getting a large antenna if it won't work.

Reactions: sam_gordon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)