Please reply by conversation.

Chas

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 5, 2005
Port St Lucie, FL
To All

Is anyone having trouble pulling in W3? I heard it was weak but I thought I could still pull it in with my, DSR922 4DTV, Norsat 8515 lnb, 10' SAMI dish I get T4 Gal.28 real good. So what's the problems? It would be greatly appreciated!

87, that's one of the strongest birds up there for me down here in MX, so you should definitely be getting it. Strongest signals are TVU and NASA.

Let me check if I see some analog might be easier to find it that way: no active analog feed right now

W3 on the 922 is Amc 3, Amc 9 is W9 at 83w. My Lnb's are the Norsat 8515 c band and Norsat 4506A for ku. and a Chaparal co rotor II feed horn.

You are right, my mistake!....it is on amc3 87*W. I'm having great reception on 89*W Galaxy28. Can't tell about AMC9 83* I don't get anything on that sat. I went back to AMC 3 and tried tweaking nothing yet.

I have a hard time locking onto W-3 I have a norsat 8515 C band LNB don't know what my Ku is it has been up there for a wile, I also have a 7.5' dish, it used to be if I had my DVB box hooked up using a splitter I could not lock on that sat, I decided to add a length of cable with slip on connectors so it would be easier to take the splitter out of the loop and now I can lock on with every thing hooked up, TVROPRO explained what happened but I am not that advanced, anyway, it is a weak sat.
Terry

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)