Trouble with Blockbuster Online

Skyhi

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 29, 2007
NE Ohio
I know this isn't the perfect forum for this question, but its the best I could do. :)

For the past month, I've been having a lot of trouble with BBO. They are *extremely* slow in shipping movies, returned movies are not being removed from my queue, and shipped movies do not show as "shipped"...they are still showing at the top of my queue.

I emailed last month, and they sent me some coupons. No real explanation except "we're having trouble at our Cleveland distribution center." I'm still having the problem, though. I did an in-store exchange 9 days ago and have still not received any new mailings. I don't think it is throttling because I'm not really a heavy user. I've been with BBO pretty much since they opened and have never experienced anything like this.

Is anybody else having the same problem?

I know this isn't the perfect forum for this question, but its the best I could do. :)

For the past month, I've been having a lot of trouble with BBO. They are *extremely* slow in shipping movies, returned movies are not being removed from my queue, and shipped movies do not show as "shipped"...they are still showing at the top of my queue.

I emailed last month, and they sent me some coupons. No real explanation except "we're having trouble at our Cleveland distribution center." I'm still having the problem, though. I did an in-store exchange 9 days ago and have still not received any new mailings. I don't think it is throttling because I'm not really a heavy user. I've been with BBO pretty much since they opened and have never experienced anything like this.

Is anybody else having the same problem?

Actually yes, but my issue is a little different....

I'm actually getting shipped 4 movies at a time and I'm on the 2 at a time plan with 3 in store exchanges!!

Mine are taking longer to ship too, usually about 2-3 days after receiving.

I'm not complaining because I'm making out like a bandit.

I noticed over the last month that they won't ship out the next movie for a couple of days after they received it. It was the first time I saw that since I've had the service. Could have been the time of year since this all occurred during the two weeks around Christmas.

Makes me glad I went with Netflix recently. They have a shipping center here in town. Two days, from send to receive.

Makes me glad I went with Netflix recently. They have a shipping center here in town. Two days, from send to receive.

Even with the wait I still prefer BB simply for the in-store exchanges. That way I don't ever have to worry about waiting for a new release. I can just go to the brick & mortar on Tuesday release day and come home with any new release that day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts