truTV HD now here!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Actually, I never watch TruTV. I would have preferred that they add something more intelligent such as Bloomberg HD.

TruTV wouldn't be my first choice, but it makes sense given the interesting in March Madness.

I will be surprised if they keep the HD channel long-term.

They'll keep it .... this time, I think.
They pulled it last year after the basketball and I'm sure they heard about it, they've had PLENTY of time to test it now !

TruTV wouldn't be my first choice, but it makes sense given the interesting in March Madness.

It's already been confirmed that's it's full time.

directv had to do this, do you to watch March Madness in SD?, they would get kill so they had made this deal last year, we all seen all long it them to add it full time should tell you something

last year they put TruTV in HD on 246-1 which implies part time channel
This year it was put on 246 which overrides the SD channel. Its here to stay

last year they put TruTV in HD on 246-1 which implies part time channel This year it was put on 246 which overrides the SD channel. Its here to stay
and they wouldn't show other programming in HD besides the tournament, we all accept it here to stay

So I was taking a look at the "other fourm" and it looks like D* decided to put truTV HD on Directv 11, transponder #3 so now that transponder has 6 HD channels. I'm not sure if this is a sign of things to come when it comes down to new HD and the amount of capacity they have, but in my opinion (as I stated before), if they're able to find the right combo of HD channels without negatively affecting PQ, then I think it's not a bad idea to go to 6 HD channels on some of the transponders if that's what they have to do to add new HD channels. I know some will disagree, but my advice would be that when the tournament starts, compare the PQ on truTV versus TBS and TNT and see for yourself if there's any difference.:)

SixtoReport: DirecTV National HD Listing/Maps - Page 56 - DBSTalk.Com

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts