Trying again!!

klwj33

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 22, 2014
Last post was 2014 and now I am again trying to get my 3' ku dish, Titanium PLL 10750 LNB, with Traxis DBS6100HD receiver set up again. Lined up with Galaxy 19 (97.0W) but not having much luck bringing in any channels. My antenna set up shows 15 transponders but no channels. I am unable to get higher than 60 on intensity and 90 on quality. I have checked alignment with sat finder app, set skew, but still unable to pull it off. Appreciate any thoughts!! Thanks!

Last post was 2014 and now I am again trying to get my 3' ku dish, Titanium PLL 10750 LNB, with Traxis DBS6100HD receiver set up again. Lined up with Galaxy 19 (97.0W) but not having much luck bringing in any channels. My antenna set up shows 15 transponders but no channels. I am unable to get higher than 60 on intensity and 90 on quality. I have checked alignment with sat finder app, set skew, but still unable to pull it off. Appreciate any thoughts!! Thanks!

Welcome back! :) That's definitely strange. If the 15 transponders were logged during a new blind scan you just did and you are seeing 60/90 intensity/quality then the channels should scan in easily. :what2

Reactions: LocutusOfBorg
Well I got it tuned in, and get over 100 channels however 98% are foreign language channels. Does that sound right??

Reactions: FTA4PA
I would go for 103w. That has the most English FTA channels and Radio. Although, 97w has a lot of DVBs signals still (Easier to lock with smaller - not fully aligned dishes) , where 103w is all DVBs2.

Reactions: N5XZS
When you are ready to explore more try two fine birds 91 W* has various Nextstar temporary superstation, or fronthaul feeds upconverted from C-band world, couple sport feeds, show and tell story feeds in the morning and 87 W* has PBS Louisiana, CNN"s raw news feeds, Florida's C-spand style programming and few lottery feeds to be had :) :hungry:hatsoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)