trying to hook up my 322 to Sceptre X37SV-Naga... need help

akusnetz

Original poster
Apr 12, 2006
I just got a Sceptre X37SV-Naga Widescreen HDTV. Now I can't figure out how to hook it up to my 322 Dish Network receiver (I don't want to upgrade to HD, I am moving in a couple of months). I thought this was going to be easy (or at least somewhat intuitive) but I can't get it. How should I go about this?

Some more info:
I do not want to hook up the LCD monitor's speakers, so I want audio to go to my receiver (Sony HTDDW750).

I also have a PowerBook with DVI that I will ocassionally hook up to the monitor (but that is a different issue)

Thanks

I have S-video, RCA (I think that is what it is called, the red, white and yellow cables, 2 sets of them), one coax cable called TV CH3-4 out and another called CH21-49 OUT for the second TV. This unit used to be used with two TVs.

Use the S video, and then red and white for sound, unless you have a digital output on your Dish reciever, in that case use digital cable.

some other info:
I also want to hook up the following items:

DVD player (which has RCA, S-video, and coaxial digital (I think this is audio only))
VCR (which only has RCA)
Dish 322 (with RCA1 and RCA2, and S-video)

As before, audio still should go to the Sony reciever (this has RCA inputs for DVD and Video2; it also has Video1 with RCA set OUT and RCA set IN, and a Monitor Video OUT)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)