trying to use dishonline.com

scottbakertemp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 22, 2007
I'm trying to view my 922 recordings on Dishonline.com . I am to the point were it asked for my sling password. Isn't the sling password the one I see on the 922 when I press menu twice?

It doesn't seem to be working.

thanks in advance,
-Scott

I'm trying to view my 922 recordings on Dishonline.com . I am to the point were it asked for my sling password. Isn't the sling password the one I see on the 922 when I press menu twice?

It doesn't seem to be working.

thanks in advance,
-Scott

No Scott the password and username it uses is the same as what you use to login to Dishnetwork.com.

Hope that helps!

interesting. It just magicly worked today without a sling password. Looks like it's only showing things in 4:3 like the windows app.

oh well, it was nice to try it out.

Requires flash so does not work on ipad. So i guess keep using slingmobile. Hope they come out with ipad version of slingmobile with better resolution soon

According to Scott they will come out with an app for the iPad.

That would be great. Hopefully better resolution than slingmobile iphone app. Sling working on ipad app but wont be free. Hopefully dish ipad app will be free. Of note dishonline does not work yet on my evo with froyo that does do flash but says app coming soon for android.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)