Status
Please reply by conversation.

electrosat

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 5, 2009
The great west
Hello,

I am trying to get TSReader Lite to work with my new Prof Tuners 6200 card. When I open TSReader Lite for the first time, it asks for an "input source". Does anyone know which one that I should choose for this card? I have tried DVB-S BDA source, but I get an error "cannot find 11m_pTunerDevice Filter".

On the Prof Tuners website, it shows that TSReader is supported by the card, but I cannot find what "input source" to choose.:confused:

Thanks.

I would ask first on that "website" for technical detail.

Thanks, I did ask Prof-Tuners and they said via email: "All question about TSReader to author of this program. This is commercial product and it has own support. "

I also emailed Rod at TSReader to see if he knows, but I also thought that I would ask here.

Thanks, I did ask Prof-Tuners and they said via email: "All question about TSReader to author of this program. This is commercial product and it has own support. "

I also emailed Rod at TSReader to see if he knows, but I also thought that I would ask here.

Did you try ProgDVB? It has a large selection of drivers for support and can automatically find the correct driver. See what it shows there in device list and try it in ts reader.

Hello,

I am trying to get TSReader Lite to work with my new Prof Tuners 6200 card. When I open TSReader Lite for the first time, it asks for an "input source". Does anyone know which one that I should choose for this card? I have tried DVB-S BDA source, but I get an error "cannot find 11m_pTunerDevice Filter".

On the Prof Tuners website, it shows that TSReader is supported by the card, but I cannot find what "input source" to choose.:confused:

Thanks.

I think that in general you can't expect TSREADER to work unless your specific card is listed at:
TSReader Hardware Support

I did a quick scan there, and don't see your card.
Last I heard, TSREADER didn't have a functional BDA source that would work generically with just any tuner, but I might be wrong. I've read posts from several people who were in contact with Rod about getting BDA to work with certain tuners, but I haven't seen any mention that the situation had been solved.

On the Prof Tuners website, it shows that TSReader is supported by the card, but I cannot find what "input source" to choose.
May be you can share this link with us saying for any Prof card to be supported by TSReader? And ask the company to remove it, if they refuse to provide details.

I think that in general you can't expect TSREADER to work unless your specific card is listed at:
TSReader Hardware Support

I did a quick scan there, and don't see your card.
Last I heard, TSREADER didn't have a functional BDA source that would work generically with just any tuner, but I might be wrong. I've read posts from several people who were in contact with Rod about getting BDA to work with certain tuners, but I haven't seen any mention that the situation had been solved.
Yes, Rod did reply to me about work-in-progress for BDA drivers a couple months ago. TSReader is not ready for the cards yet.

May be you can share this link with us saying for any Prof card to be supported by TSReader? And ask the company to remove it, if they refuse to provide details.

Thanks for all of your answers. Here is the link that implies that the card will work with TSReader. Software Support Scroll down to the bottom under "Other Programs"

I should also add that I am otherwise very pleased with this card. It works great with DVB Dream 1.5 beta 7 and Prof Tuner's support on other issues has been very good. I just wanted to try TSReader with VLC as an alternative.

It will not work with TSReader, until Prof creates a module for TSReader like it has for DVBDream, or TSReader will support generic BDA devices. The future is friendly, but no-one knows, if and when its going to come. :) Ask Prof to remove this BS from their site, and check other stuff on that list if it actually works.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts